Saturday, April 6, 2013

Two business men were having a discussion, and one of them said, I don't know why my son is very dull and the other said you are much more lucky.And they decided to test their sons.
  The first one called his son, 'jude, go and bring my suit case from my bedroom'. Jude went inside and came out with the nylon of the new suit his dad bought the previous day.The man said can you see what I am talking about?

   Then, the second man man said,let me show you how dull my own son is,and he called his son 'Efe',go to my office and check if I am on sit.Efe went to his dad's office and came back after two hours panting.Efe then said to his dad, papa 'i reach office but e be like say you no dey for office'. Then the first man looked and felt really sorry for his friend.

No comments: