Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Viju Milk Drink Vs Cway Milk Drink 


I love diaries and i don't hide its love for it and my favorite is drinking milk and some chocolate !


I have sampled almost all the milk and food drinks as they berth in the country's food market because they do not only refresh my thirst but also goes a long way in revitalising my lost energy whenever i feel fagged out!


I really want to ask a larger audience for their own self opinions just like i had done with my close friends and family asking them if they had ever taken CWAY or VIJU milk as diary lovers before and which do they prefer is better or has the best feel and refreshing taste !


I used to love VIJU back then but since CWAY came into the bottled milk market i have not hidden my likeness for the drink ever since !

Which do you prefer on a serious note please ?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i prefer viju milk, it goes more smoothly in my mouth

harizone said...

I do not like ether for the fact that they feel so artificial.